The experts at Robson Forensic have a wealth of experience in water resources management, surface-groundwater interactions, groundwater allocation policy, and ground and surface water hydrology, including modeling of flow systems. When an injury or loss occurs due to flooding, hydraulic structure operations or failure, ground or surface water pollution, water supply depletion, or similar problems, ground and surface water hydrologists at Robson Forensic can analyze the effects of various activities on the hydrologic regime by:
- Determining aquifer and well properties
- Evaluating catchment and basin recharge, water outflows, water reserves and water quality
- Performing resource assessment with the aid of mathematical models
- Determining the effectiveness of groundwater development and recharge schemes
- Identifying sources of contamination
- Sampling to delineate and characterize the extent of soil and groundwater contamination
- Monitoring and testing to determine aquifer properties, hydraulic heads, groundwater velocities and flow patterns
- Determining the volume of soil and groundwater impacted
- Assessing the extent, time frame, and routes of contaminant migration
- Identifying potential environmental and human harm
Robson Forensic hydrogeology and hydrology experts are highly respected within their fields and are available to provide expert assistance in groundwater availability; groundwater, surface water, and soil contamination problems; groundwater impact assessments; and analysis, including computer modeling when necessary, of ground and surface water flow, quantity, and quality, remediation activities, and pollutant biodegradation. Please review expert bios and CVs to the right, for additional information on our available experts.
- Robson Forensic Brochure
Robson Forensic has been providing high quality and professional forensic engineering, architectural, scientific and
investigative services throughout the United States since 1987. Robson Forensic provides expertise in a broad range of forensic and technical disciplines.
View Full Mailer HERE