The scuba diving and boating experts at Robson Forensic investigate diving accidents and associated injuries to determine if:
- Applicable safety standards and procedures were followed
- Equipment was assembled and maintained properly
- Proper gear and techniques were used
- Proper gas mixes were used
- Appropriate certifications were monitored / issued
- Participants were given the necessary skills, equipment, and information to safely complete their dive
- Dive boat operations and safety procedures were appropriate
Our experts can testify to protocol of standards and safe procedures for dive certification, equipment techniques, appropriate gas mixes/decompression theory, commercial diving, OSHA regulations as well as charter boat safety operations. We can determine if the correct safety procedures were followed and whether or not on hand safety staff had proper training and tools. Our experts can often determine if an incident was a fault of negligence or a lack of necessary skills and equipment for the dive leader, boat operator, or commercial dive control specialist.
- Robson Forensic Brochure
Robson Forensic has been providing high quality and professional forensic engineering, architectural, scientific and
investigative services throughout the United States since 1987. Robson Forensic provides expertise in a broad range of forensic and technical disciplines.
View Full Mailer HERE