Our industrial/workplace safety group includes engineers, occupational safety specialists, toxicologists, and certified industrial hygienists.
Occupational and Industrial Safety
The industrial safety experts at Robson Forensic have designed, built, maintained, and operated industrial machines and equipment. Our experts are well versed in federal OSHA regulations, state OSHA plan requirements, industry consensus standards, guidelines, and best practices affecting workplace safety.
Industrial Casework Frequently Involves:
- Chemical hazards and process safety
- Cold and hot forming operations on metals
- Confined spaces
- Electrical safety
- Facility layout and building maintenance
- Fire protection
- Flammable and combustible liquids
- Hand and portable power tools
- Hoisting and conveying equipment
- Machine/equipment guarding
- Materials handling and storage
- Oil & gas exploration & production
- Personal protective equipment
- Powered industrial trucks
- Ropes, chains and slings
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
INDUSTRIAL EVIDENCE & TESTING
Robson Forensic offers a fully appointed mechanical testing laboratory to assist our clients with managing the storage and inspection of evidence related to industrial safety cases. Our lab facilities can accommodate large industrial equipment and are equipped to perform testing on a variety of electrical and mechanical devices. Visit our Mechanical Testing Laboratory page for more information.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.