The toxicology experts at Robson Forensic have a thorough understanding of dose response relationships, mechanisms of action, and other fundamental principles of toxicology that are brought to bear in analyzing causation issues and determining potential adverse health outcomes following exposure to toxic substances.
Assessing the links between chemical exposures and human health
Robson Forensic toxicologists provide expertise in a variety of legal matters including toxic torts, worker compensation, medical malpractice, product liability, criminal investigation, and personal injury.
Toxicology Investigations Include:
- Drug safety (prescription drugs, OTC medications, supplements)
- Adverse drug reactions (drug interactions, hyper-sensitivities, etc.)
- Metals (lead, cobalt, hexavalent chromium, etc.)
- Toxic gases (carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, etc.)
- Solvents (benzene, trichloroethylene, etc.)
- Particulates (asbestos, silica, diesel exhaust, etc.)
- Carcinogens (dioxins, tobacco smoke, ionizing radiation, etc.)
- Neurotoxicants (DEET, nicotine, mercury, PCBs, etc.)
- Allergens (peanut, mold, penicillin, insulin, etc.)
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Natural toxins and poisons
- Alcohol and other drugs of abuse
Robson Forensic can provide custom expert witness teams tailored to the specific needs of your case. Complementary disciplines include: liquor liability, pharmacy, human factors, food safety, biomedical sciences, environmental health, and industrial hygiene.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.