Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
We are looking for a Recruiter with experience hunting for niche candidates and the ability to meet/exceed recruiting goals.
Any of our office locations.
- Coordinate with VP of Recruitment and hiring managers to assess hiring needs, and implement efficient recruiting process for positions
- Identify innovative methods of job advertising/posting to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Screen and interview candidates to assess potential fit; ensuring candidates qualifications match our needs
- Effectively and enthusiastically communicate what Robson Forensic and it’s experts do
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process
- Coordinating arrangements for upcoming interviews, conducting interview debrief sessions
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain data and distribute reports for candidate pipeline, pending candidates, offers extended, and inactive candidates
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS), currently ADP
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to firm policy
- Manage time effectively to support multiple business lines and recruiting geographies
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with strict confidence
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- 3-7 years’ experience in recruiting or staffing
- Knowledge of the recruitment processes
- Strong understanding of sourcing for niche candidates
- Creative approach to finding niche candidates
- Driven and goal oriented
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Professional and engaging phone manner- ability to establish rapport with candidates
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Good administrative skills with an excellent eye for detail
- Must be able to manage highly confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to reject candidates that are not a fit
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required, click here to apply.