Our amusement and theme park investigators have operated recreational facilities, provided safety training on various aspects of amusement operations, and have participated in the development of relevant safety standards.
Amusement park operations & maintenance
Our forensic experts investigate issues involving operational procedures as well as the inspection and maintenance of equipment and machinery at fairs, carnivals, and other amusement facilities.
Our experts survey the causes of injuries and claims involving a range of issues, including:
- Operational safety procedures involving rides and attractions.
- Equipment use, maintenance, and malfunction procedures.
- Premises safety and security procedures.
- Supervision in recreational programming and daycare facilities.
- Hiring standards and backgrounds checks.
- Warnings, safety procedures, and emergency preparedness.
As a full service forensic firm, Robson Forensic can involve in-house expertise to broaden the technical breadth of our investigations into relevant disciplines such as human factors, product liability, premises safety, biomechanical engineering, and others.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.