A comprehensive investigation, performed by a tailored team of construction professionals, provides the solid foundation you need to structure your case.
Efficient & Comprehensive
Robson Forensic approaches construction claim assignments by first developing a thorough understanding of the construction project and the scope of the claims. Commensurate to our client’s needs, we provide a team of specialized experts, ranging in size and scope, to efficiently and effectively investigate the matter at hand. Our construction experts are steeped in the industry and bring decades of practical experience in construction management, construction scheduling, architecture, and engineering.
Our ability to analyze construction documents and evaluate the performance of construction parties allows our experts to identify liability, quantify damages, and assist in resolving disputes in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Claims Identification
- Construction Means and Methods
- Risk Evaluation and Quantification
- Unforeseen and Differing Site Conditions
- Damage Assessments
- Change Order Impacts
- Schedule Delay Analysis
- Time Impact Analysis
- Construction Defect Evaluation
- Disruption Assessments
- Productivity Impact Evaluations
- Acceleration Claims
- Wrongful Contract Termination or Suspension
- Assessment of Force Majeure Events
- Architect & Engineer Standards of Care
- Evaluation of Design Professionals - Certificate of Merit
- Claims Mitigation & Avoidance
- Claim Preparation & Presentation
- Construction Mediation, Litigation & Arbitration Support
Construction defect claims are often coordinated through our Architectural Construction Practice Group.
Construction Evidence & Testing
Robson Forensic offers a fully appointed laboratory to assist where casework requires the testing or inspection of construction materials, products, or equipment. Our lab facilities can accommodate large evidence items and are equipped to perform testing on a variety of electrical and mechanical devices. Visit our Mechanical Testing Laboratory page for more information.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.