The experts at Robson Forensic have a thorough understanding of the complex issues concerning injury determination and quantification of Natural Resource Damages with respect to the remediation and the terrestrial and aquatic wildlife restoration measures.
Assessing the links between exposures and injuries or disease
The environmental practice for toxic torts is staffed with experts in the areas of natural resource damages; remediation cost recovery, toxicology, and risk assessment. Natural Resource Damages (NRD) cases arise under the federal Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) as well as similar state statutes. The experts at Robson Forensic have a thorough understanding of the complex issues concerning injury determination and quantification of NRD with respect to the remediation and the terrestrial and aquatic wildlife restoration measures.
Environmental practitioners with extensive backgrounds in:
- Verifying conformance with environmental requirements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of in-place environmental systems
- Assessing risks from regulated and unregulated materials and practices
We do this through field investigations, laboratory analyses, data analyses, computer simulations, and the formulation, screening, and evaluation of alternatives.
Our expert services include:
- Investigating sites for the presence and extent of hazardous and toxic chemicals and wastes
- Assessing the health risks of their presence
- Evaluating the design of facilities handling hazardous wastes
- Evaluating proper remediation technologies, and the closure or reuse of contaminated sites
Our experts are highly respected members in their fields and can guide a client through a site assessment and investigation, to evolving a mature conceptual site model, to looking ahead at site re-use and the cost recovery under federal statutes such as CERCLA, state statutes, and common-law.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.