The toxicology experts at Robson Forensic have a thorough understanding of dose response relationships, mechanisms of action, and other fundamental principles of toxicology that are brought to bear in analyzing causation issues and determining potential adverse health outcomes following exposure to toxic substances.
Assessing the links between chemical exposures and human health
Robson Forensic toxicologists provide expertise in a variety of legal matters including toxic torts, worker compensation, medical malpractice, product liability, criminal investigation, and personal injury.
Toxicology Investigations Include:
- Alcohol-related incidents; Dram shop cases
- Analysis of breathalyzer and blood alcohol concentration (BAC) tests
- Analysis of urine and blood alcohol tests and biomarkers (ETG, PEth)
Drugs of Abuse
- Drugs of abuse (amphetamines, methamphetamine, benzodiazepines, ecstasy, opioids, cocaine, other narcotics)
- Marijuana and cannabinoids
- Synthetic cannabinoids, cathinones, bath salts
- Analysis of drug screening and confirmatory analytical results
Prescription & Over the Counter Medications
- Adverse prescription drug reactions (drug-drug interactions, drug-food interactions, hyper-sensitivities)
- Adverse over-the-counter drug reactions
- Drug safety and standard of care (prescription drugs, OTC medications, supplements)
Environmental & Workplace Exposures
- Metals (lead, mercury, arsenic, cobalt, hexavalent chromium, nickel)
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Toxic gases (carbon monoxide, diesel exhaust, hydrogen sulfide)
- Solvents (benzene, carbon disulfide, hexane, trichloroethylene)
- Particulates (asbestos, silica, diesel exhaust)
- Carcinogens (dioxins, tobacco smoke, ionizing radiation)
- Industrial chemicals (acids, bases, cleaners, PCBs)
- Allergens (peanut, mold, penicillin, insulin)
- Natural toxins and poisons
Robson Forensic can provide custom expert witness teams tailored to the specific needs of your case. Complementary disciplines include: liquor liability, pharmacy, human factors, food safety, biomedical sciences, environmental health, and industrial hygiene.
DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERT
Call or submit an inquiry to tell us about your case. Once we determine which expert is best qualified to assist, we will put you in direct contact.