Do you want to use your training, education and experience in a new and meaningful way?
Our Automotive Airbag/Restraint Safety Engineering Experts use their broad design and manufacturing experience to provide investigation, analysis, reports, and testimony when technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation or insurance claims involving vehicle crash reconstruction and product liability.
Experience must include general knowledge of all vehicle systems and OEM design and/or manufacturing experience.
IL, FL, GA, MI, MS, MO, CA, OH, KY, TX, KS, IN, and TN. However, we will consider candidates nationwide.
- Bachelor Engineering degree from an ABET accredited college is required
- P.E. license is preferred, if not currently licensed must be willing to obtain licensure
- 10+ years experience in the development and testing of airbags and seatbelts
- Specific experience in restraint system and/or component design and development.
- Must have working knowledge of crash sensors, restraint deployment control algorithm design and verification, and airbag/seatbelt performance testing.
- General automotive knowledge
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines. Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required, click here to apply.