Do you love investigating and looking for the root cause of an issue?
Do you love researching to find the causality of an incident?
Do you want to use your training, education and experience to make a meaningfu l difference in the world?
Vehicle Design/Automotive Engineer
Our Vehicle Designer/Automotive Engineering Experts use their broad design and manufacturing experience, to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony when technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation or insurance claims, involving vehicle crash reconstruction and product liability.
Experience must include knowledge of all vehicle systems, structural analysis, and OEM design and/or manufacturing experience.
The expert can be located in any of the following offices: Montebello, NY; Denver, CO; Chicago; IL. Our locations can be found at: www.robsonforensic.com/locations.
- Degreed engineer is required
- PE license is required
- ASE certification is highly preferred
- 15+ years hands-on experience
- Experience with design; quality; research; service; simulations; or other aspects of motor vehicle design, development, QA or repair.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
Robson Forensic is a multi-discipline forensic engineering firm with offices throughout the U.S. Our experts are seasoned, skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials working in an aggressive, competitive and serious environment.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume and a cover letter outlining your professional background and expertise to: