Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you enjoy a new challenge every day while making a meaningful difference in the world?
Business Development Associate
Robson Forensic, LLC, a national engineering consulting firm, is seeking a Business Development Associate to market forensic engineering expertise/consulting services to the legal and insurance industries.
The Business Development Associate is focused on selling legal services to law firms and insurance companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in industry and networking events to generate leads
- Follow-up on leads and inquiries
- Maintain accurate, detailed and timely records and reporting of inquiry activity
- Work with Regional Director of Sales and subject matter experts to coordinate sales strategy
- Ability to travel 25%
- Establish and develop relationships with corporate senior in-house counsel and law firm partners, as well as other influencers/gatekeepers within those organizations
- Stay current with developments in the legal industry that help identify additional sales opportunities
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-3 years of business development/sales experience serving a professional services market
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client relations skills
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through and follow up skills
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Robson Forensic is a multi-discipline forensic engineering firm with offices throughout the U.S. Our experts are seasoned, skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials working in an aggressive, competitive and serious environment. You can read about the company at: www.robsonforensic.com.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org