Are you looking for a position in an exciting industry that provides diverse challenges and opportunities for advancement? If so, consider a career with us.
Business Development Associates at Robson Forensic are the interface between legal professionals and our in-house technical experts. This position works directly with clients to understand the strategy and technical demands of insurance claims and legal disputes and connects them with our in-house technical experts to perform forensic investigations and testify as needed.
The ideal candidate is motivated and dynamic with impeccable communication skills. A successful Business Development Associate will not only become conversant in the fundamentals of litigation, they will also develop a functional understanding of the firm’s many technical offerings and how each discipline is strategically dispatched in forensic casework. Training and ongoing support is provided.
The Business Development Associate is focused on fostering existing client relationships an expanding our client base across law firms and insurance companies. The geographic coverage for this position is the state of Georgia, with a strong focus on the city of Atlanta and surrounding counties.
Atlanta, GA office
- Strengthen relationships and grow business from repeat and new clients
- Schedule and conduct meetings with clients in their office to develop business
- Participate in industry and networking events
- Coordinate and promote territory networking events and speaking opportunities for forensic experts
- Manage sponsorships with professional organizations within your sales territory
- Field, manage, and follow-up on leads and inquiries
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Work with local and national experts to develop and execute sales strategies
- Stay current with developments in the legal industry and identify new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of business development/sales experience serving a professional services market
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relations skills
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through, and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to travel to events and meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Oracle/NetSuite systems a plus
- Experience working with CRM software
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines. Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug and background screening prior to their employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, click here to apply.