Are you looking for a business development position in an exciting industry that provides diverse challenges and opportunities for advancement?
If so, consider a career with Robson Forensic.
Business Development Associate (Chicago)
The business development associate at Robson Forensic is the interface between legal professionals and our in-house technical experts. This position works directly with clients to understand the strategy and technical demands of insurance claims and legal disputes, and connects them with our in-house technical experts to perform forensic investigations and testify as needed.
The ideal candidate is motivated and dynamic with impeccable communication skills. A successful Business Development Associate will not only become conversant in the fundamentals of litigation, they will also develop a functional understanding of the firm’s many technical offerings and how each discipline is strategically employed in forensic casework. Training and ongoing support is provided.
557 W Randolph St, Ste 202
Chicago, IL 60661
Competitive Base DOE + commission
The Business Development Associate is focused on fostering existing client relationships and expanding our client base across law firms and insurance companies. The geographic coverage for this position is the state of Illinois, with a strong focus on the collar counties of the Chicago Metro Area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strengthen relationships and grow business from repeat and new clients
- Schedule and conduct meetings with clients in their office to develop business
- Participate in industry and networking events
- Coordinate and promote territory networking events and speaking opportunities for forensic experts
- Manage sponsorships with professional organizations within your sales territory
- Field, manage, and follow up on leads and inquiries
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Work with local and national experts to develop and execute sales strategies
- Stay current with developments in the legal industry and identify new opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-5 years of business development/sales experience serving a professional services market
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relations skills
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through, and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to travel to events and meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with CRM software
About Robson Forensic:
Robson Forensic is an industry leader and preferred expert witness provider amongst many nationally prominent law firms and top-tier insurance providers. Our experts apply strict technical rigor and state of the art technology in the pursuit of answers when people are injured, property is damaged, or large-scale projects are delayed.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, please click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.