Do you want to apply your experience in alcohol sales and service toward a challenging professional career with diverse projects and long-term growth opportunities?
Do you want to collaborate with pre-eminent scientists and other technical professionals to make a meaningful impact on legal disputes and industry standards?
Robson Forensic has a unique career opportunity for a hospitality industry professional with experience managing and/or training bar or restaurant personnel in the safe service of alcohol. As an expert at Robson Forensic, this individual will investigate Dram Shop and Liquor Liability disputes to provide technical and scientific-based information, reports, and testimony toward the resolution of litigation and insurance claims arising from incidents associated with bars, restaurants, hotels, cruise ships, resorts, fraternal lodges, and other events where alcohol is served.
No prior forensic experience is required. Robson Forensic provides ongoing training, support, and peer review for all of our in-house experts.
We are looking for experts for any of our regional offices, with a special interest in those who live in, or would like to relocate to: New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of industry experience in one or more of the following areas of the hospitality and liquor service industry: bar or restaurant manager, bartender, liquor distributor, etc.
- Direct job experience evaluating and limiting or stopping service to intoxicated customers
- Experience training bartenders and servers in responsible liquor serving practices
- Specialized training in the regulation and/or service of alcoholic beverage products, e.g., (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) TIPS, Techniques of Alcohol Management (TAM)
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to bar and hospitality operations
Robson Forensic is a multi-disciplinary forensic engineering firm with offices throughout the U.S. Our experts are seasoned, skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials working in an aggressive, competitive and serious environment. Experts at Robson Forensic also work alongside numerous highly respected experts from multiple areas in industry and academia. Robson Forensic supports each expert with extensive technical and academic resources, and provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, please click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.