Do you love investigating and looking for the root cause of an issue?
Do you want to use your training, education and experience to make a meaningful difference in the world?
Our Experts review case information to assess causality of incidences for our clients. Potential areas of litigation include: commercial and personal injury litigation involving the design, construction, operation and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and devices; as well as, control system design, programming, and commissioning. Expertise must include thorough knowledge of applicable codes, standards of care, and safe operations.
Any of our office locations. Also open to remote candidates with the right experience.
- Electrical Engineering degree required.
- Experience with control system design required- this is a must.
- PE license required- this is a must.
- 15+ years’ experience with at least 10 hands-on work.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Excellent technical and analytical skill needed.
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal are essential.
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, please click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.