If you are a master multitasker with an ability to juggle diverse priorities for a group of seasoned professionals, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Support Assistant to join our elite Business Staff in a supporting role to our directors and experts. Position requires polish and a high level of accuracy, confidentiality, strategy, prioritizing, professionalism, superior communication skills, and a desire to work in a unique, fast-paced environment.
This position is available immediately on a full time basis in our Lancaster, PA office. Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent support experience
- 5+ years support experience of 5 or more individuals a must
- Excellent prioritizing, organizational and multitasking skills
- Confidentiality is a must
- Attention to detail while meeting deadlines, and managing changing priorities
- Ability to schedule complex travel arrangements
- Ability to draft flawless documents
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Netsuite/Oracle a plus
- Proven ability to work both independently, and as part of a comprehensive team
Robson Forensic, Inc. is a leading national firm of forensic experts who offer scientific investigation and expert testimony to the legal profession and the insurance industry. We offer knowledge in dozens of disciplines and specialties as diverse as sports and recreation, cyber forensics, product liability and vehicle engineering. Our work takes us from the cargo ship to the water park, the factory to the operating room. Our experts are skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.