Marketing & Advertising Associate
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines. Our technical experts provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
The Marketing & Advertising Associate at Robson Forensic will drive the day to day operations of the marketing program. In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for working closely with our in-house forensic experts to develop compelling marketing content, promoting the firm through digital and traditional marketing channels, and assisting in the planning and coordination of marketing sponsorship/events. This position requires an individual with a high level of writing proficiency, a strong background in program management, and a desire to learn something new every day.
Marketing Associate Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling content to promote the services and expertise at the firm
- Promote content through print and digital marketing channels
- Develop printed collateral for use at trade shows and direct mail campaigns
- Manage aspects of the firm’s website and online presence
- Schedule and coordinate marketing sponsorships & events
- Support the business development staff in their efforts to promote the firm
- Develop print and digital advertisements to promote the firm
- 4 Year Degree from an Accredited University
- 2-5 Years B2B Marketing Experience
- Strong Writing Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Submission of 2-3 examples from marketing portfolio must be included with resume
Nice to Have:
- Agency Experience
- HubSpot Marketing Experience
- Google AdWords (Pay Per Click & Remarketing)
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society.
How to Apply: