Do you love researching to find the causality of an incident?
Do you want to use your training, education and experience to make a meaningful difference in the world?
The Mechanical Engineering Expert will use their broad mechanical, fire protection, plumbing, and HVAC experience to review and assess case materials for clients; and, provide a report, affidavit, or testimony, based on their findings. Looking for individuals with an inquisitive mind and a strong desire to search & find the failure of an incident. Expert work is interesting, intense and challenging. Typical cases include some facet of design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, or maintenance of building and/or process related systems.
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- P.E. license
- 10+ years reviewing, designing, assessing Mechanical, HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing Systems in facilities/building systems
- 12+ years industry experience in startup, commissioning, maintenance or operation Mechanical, HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing Systems
- 12+ years with a mix of designing systems, hands-on work on systems, and troubleshooting building systems
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write a succinct report
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
Any of our Office Locations: www.robsonforensic.com/locations with special interest in any of our New York locations and Lancaster, PA.
About Robson Forensic:
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, please click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.