Are you looking for a new and interesting way of using your knowledge and experience?
Do you want challenge and excitement in your daily work?
Do you like investigating the causes of issues in architecture and construction?
We are looking for a Sr. Licensed Architect to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation and insurance claims.
The Sr. Architect Expert will review and analyze documents and on-site conditions to determine the causes of the incident at hand. The Expert will use his/her years of experience and industry knowledge to assist our clients in performing their case duties.
Southern California -or-
Las Vegas, NV
- Degreed Architect
- Licensure/registration is required
- Ability to get licensed in other states in region
- Designed or worked on buildings with a variety of Use Groups - Assembly, Business, Educational, Mercantile, Institutional, Factory, Residential, mixed-use
- Some experience with code evaluation or diagnosing building defects is a plus
- Experience on construction sites performing construction administration; design/build or construction management experience is a plus
- Experience working for a construction company is a plus
- 20 years post-degree experience
- In-depth knowledge of building safety and construction technology
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
- BIM experience is a plus
- 20% travel for casework in territory and potentially other states in region
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, and meet our minimum requirements, please click here to apply. A resume and cover letter outlining your professional experience are required.